PURSUANT TO THE ARTICLE 13 EU REGULATION 2016/679
PopsMedical SRLs (VAT IT02546840394) with registered office in via Einstein 6, 48018 Faenza, as Data Controller pursuant to art. 4, paragraph 1, no. 7) and art. 24 EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereafter GDPR) on the protection of personal data, in fulfillment of the obligations pursuant to art. 13 GDPR provides this information which details the purposes and means of processing your personal data.
It is specified that:
personal data (pursuant to art. 4, paragraph 1, n. 1) GDPR) means' any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person ('interested'); the person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical, physiological identity is considered identifiable , genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social ';
by personal data processing (pursuant to art.4, paragraph 1, n.2) GDPR) means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data , even if not registered in a database, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, processing, selection, limitation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction '.
1. Data Controller and contact details
The Data Controller pursuant to art. 24 of the GDPR, i.e. the one who determines the purposes and means of the PopsMedical treatment (C.F. 02546840394) with registered office in Faenza, via Emilia Einstein 6; email address: email@example.com.
2. Responsible for data protection and contact data
The Data Controller has designated, pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR, the External Data Protection Officer, whose contact details are: email address firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel. 0546 561 581.
3. Data processed and navigation
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site, as well as the compilation of the contact form or the transmission of data through other sections of the site, entails the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered by the user.
Pursuant to art. 13, Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196, we inform you that PopsMedical guarantees, in the context of the regulatory provisions, that the processing of personal data takes place in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the interested party (art.4, paragraph 1, letter i) of the code) with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity, law and protection of personal data.
This page describes how to manage the website www.popsmedical.com with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it: it is an information for the processing of personal data made pursuant to Legislative Decree 196 / 2003 (hereafter Privacy Code) for users of the services of our site provided via the internet. The information is not valid for other websites that may be consulted through our links, for which PopsMedical is in no way responsible.
4. Purpose of the Treatment and legal basis
Your personal data, object of the treatment, are used for the following purposes:
- respond to your specific requests
- fulfill the legal and / or regulatory obligations of a fiscal, administrative and accounting nature
- fulfill pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations relating to the conclusion and / or execution of contracts to which you are a part
The processing of your personal data is based on art. 6, par. 1 letter b) of the GDPR.
5. Nature of the provision
For the purposes referred to in art. 4) letters a), b) and c) the provision of data is necessary for the execution of the services provided by the Data Controller and any refusal determines the impossibility of providing the same. To carry out the treatments referred to in art. 4) letters a), b) and c) it is not necessary to acquire the consent of the interested party.
6. Processing methods
The data processing takes place through paper, IT and telematic support, also with the aid of electronic means, by specifically authorized internal subjects and / or through third parties, according to logic strictly related to the purposes set out in this document. The data are stored in electronic archives and, residually, on paper, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. The processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the principles which inspired the GDPR.
7. Recipients of the data
By Recipient of the data is meant, pursuant to art. 4, paragraph 1, no. 9) GDPR, 'the natural or legal person, service or other body that receives communications of personal data, whether or not it is a third party. However, public authorities that can receive communication of personal data in the context of a specific investigation in accordance with Union or Member State law are not considered recipients; the processing of such data by these public authorities complies with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing ".
It should be noted that, in relation to the purposes indicated above, personal data may be subject to communication to recipients in collaboration with the Data Controller or for the fulfillment of legal obligations. These recipients are bound to the most absolute confidentiality regarding any information they may become aware of and below, by way of example, the categories are reported.
- Authorities, public administrations and supervisory and control bodies for their institutional purposes.
- Subjects who collaborate with the Data Controller to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
- Subjects that provide services for the management of the owner's IT system.
- Professionals qualified to study and resolve any legal and contractual problems.
- Consultants, consultancies and professional firms (including competent doctors, experts in the field of job security, experts in business organization, labor consultants, payroll companies, accountants, etc ...).
- Banks or similar organizations.
- Health bodies.
8. Dissemination and communication of data
Your personal data are not subject to disclosure or transfer.
Disclosure to third parties other than the Owner and Managers - internal or external to the Company - identified and appointed pursuant to articles 24 and 28 GDPR, is provided where necessary.
In any case, the treatment by third parties will take place in compliance with the principles of correctness, proportionality and necessity, as well as in compliance with current legal provisions.
9. Conservation times
The data will be stored in compliance with the principle of proportionality and in any case for the period necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes referred to in art. 4) of this information and in any case no later than 10 years from the termination of the relationship.
10. Security of the data
The Company adopts the appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of data in order to prevent the loss of the same, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
11. Diritti dell’Interessato
- We inform you that, pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 2, lett. b) GDPR, in relation to the processing of the personal data in question, in order to guarantee correct and transparent treatment, the following rights may be exercised:Right of information and access (pursuant to art.15 GDPR): in order to obtain from the Data Controller information on the existence or otherwise of data processing concerning you as well as access to your personal data and information on the purposes of the processing, on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are transmitted.
- Right to rectification (ex art.16 GDPR), cancellation (ex art.17 GDPR) and limitation (ex art.18 GDPR): in order to ask the Data Controller to rectify and delete your personal data and limitation of treatment.
- Right to portability (pursuant to art.20 GDPR): in order to receive the personal data concerning you provided to the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and has the right to transmit such data to another owner, provided that this operation is technically feasible.
- Right to object (pursuant to art.21 GDPR): for the purpose of opposing the processing of your data. For the exercise of the rights referred to in the aforementioned art 13, par. 2, lett. b) and e) GDPR, you can write to PopsMedical srls (CF: 02546840394) with registered office in via Emilia Einstein 6, 48018 Faenza, or to the following email address: email@example.com or contact the Company at the following number telephone 0546 561 581.
12. Complain rights
Pursuant to art. 13, par. 2, lett. d) it also represents the right to exercise the complaint to the supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 GDPR if it is believed that the data processing is carried out in violation of the provisions of the European Regulation.
IThe www.popsmedical.com website uses "cookies". Cookies are electronic files that record information relating to the CLIENT's navigation on the site (pages consulted, date and time of the consultation, etc.) and which allow Pops Medical Srl to offer a personalized service to its customers.
Pops Medical Srl.S reports the possibility to disable the creation of these files, by accessing its Internet configuration menu. It is understood that this will prevent the Customer from proceeding with the online purchase.